Paleo Pax Review
I’d just killed it in the gym. My body was screaming out for nutrients, and I was on a hunger binge. Only problem was the house was completely paleo snack free . . .
I had no choice; I succumbed to the power of the potato chip!
Now, I do have a choice. The Paleo Pax Home Delivery Service will deliver a selection of delicious snacks to my door each month. That way I’ll always have quality Paleo snacks on hand to fuel me and to feed me.
Things to consider Before Buying a Delivery Snack Service
Paleo Pax takes the temptation and the frustration away from people who are committed to the Paleo lifestyle. It provides a monthly package filled with certified Paleo snack foods that are both tasty and nutritious.
Paleo Pax also takes the confusion out of Paleo shopping. I’ve wasted a lot of time trying to figure out if a product actually is Paleo. But, when your Paleo Pax box arrives, you know that it’s the real deal.
Paleo Pax is an ideal service for people on the go who don’t have the time to go snack shopping. The service also takes away the need to venture down the snack aisle at the supermarket, which is the most lethal area of the entire store.
Before signing onto a food delivery service such as Paleo Pax, there are four key considerations to take into account:
- Does it provide value for money?
- What is the frequency of delivery?
- What variety does it offer?
- What extra services do they offer?
Paleo Pax Up Close
Paleo Pax offers a monthly home delivery service of certified Paleo snack foods. They provide a range of three subscription options as follows:
offers 8-10 servings per month for $35.00
offers 18-20 snacks per month for $49.00
offers 38-40 snacks per month for $89.00
- Paleo Pax offers a range of snack foods at a reasonable price. The individual prices of the products if you bought them separately comes within just a few dollars of the subscription price. Considering the convenience factor, that’s a big plus.
- Paleo Pax provides a decent amount of variety in each pack. For example, the Gatherer Pack features vegetable and fruit puree, wild salmon, nut and honey confection and an organic spirulina energy bar.
- Paleo Pax offer free shipping in the continental United States.
- Paleo Pax deliver internationally, with additional shipping charges. However not all food items can be guaranteed due to international import restrictions.
- The monthly service means that, unless you go for the Mammoth Pack, you’re having to stretch your snacks over a whole 30 days. Chances are you’ll run out, which will leave you at the mercy of those dreaded potato chips again!
- There are no extra services provided such as recipe ideas, product information or training programs.
- There are no individualized options as far as delivery frequency and number of snacks per pack.
Features and Benefits
Paleo Pax provides a range of shelf stable certified Paleo snack foods. This gives users the confidence of knowing that what they are putting in their mouth is completely consistent with their Paleo nutrition requirements.
Paleo Pax offer a convenient home delivery service that provides you with the convenience of having an ongoing supply of healthy snacks coming into your home. No more falling off the Paleo wagon when you’ve got Paleo Pax on your side.
There are a number of Paleo Meal services that provide full meals on a weekly or monthly basis. As far as snack foods go, you have more limited options. I did come across the following . . .
- Naturebox which offers a similar service but gives the user the option of selecting their delivery frequency and number of items per pack. They also offer a 50% discount on your first delivery. Nature Box provide a 5 snack pack at the regular price of $19.95.
- Paleo Life Box offer 8-10 snack items in a monthly pack. Subscribers are not able to choose their individual items. A Paleo Life Box membership will cost your between $31 and $35 per month depending on the length of your subscription.
- Cave Cravings Paleo Snack Box provide a $29 snack box that is full of variety and low in sugar content. You get 12 items in each pack, making for a pretty sound investment.
Paleo Pax provides a solution to the snack attack demon for Paleo lifestylers that is user friendly and affordable. It provides a decent variety of Paleo certified food options that are tasty and healthy. It’s limitations are that it doesn’t provide subscribers with individualized choice options and you are limited to monthly deliveries. Overall, however, it reliably provides a much needed service at an affordable price. Paleo Pax may just be the solution to your unhealthy snacking habit.